Terry is a Board Certified Urban and Industrial Entomologist with over 40 years experience in the structural pest management industry. His area of concentration as a consultant is the technical and service side of the industry. If you need assistance with any of the services outlined above, please give Terry a call at 770-557-2704, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by website contact submission form. If you feel you need assistance with any issue related to the structural pest management industry but is not listed in the services above, contact Terry anyway. If Terry can't help, maybe he knows someone that can.
"I would rather train an employee and they leave my company, than not train them and they stay!"
STEP UP Webinar Course #13
Click HERE to see more information on the upcoming STEP UP Course
(Scheduled to begin July 11, 2023)
The STEP UP course has been developed to advance the knowledge of Pest Management Professionals and help them prepare to become Certified Operators. This is a recurring program consisting of 13 sessions, conducted on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 - 9 PM. This is a webinar-based training program which eliminates the travel time associated with many training programs where travel to a training site is required.
In addition, you can attend individual sessions when
you don't need the entire course's CEU credits.
This course has been granted continuing education credits for the following States and categories:
- 6 hours Chapter 482 and Chapter 487 General Standards (CORE)
- 20 hours Commercial General Household Pest Control (GHP)
- 7 hours Commercial Wood Destroying Organism Control (WDO)
- 3 hours Commercial Fumigation (FUM)
- 26 hours in Household Pest Control (HPC)
- 7 hours in Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO)
- 3 hours in Fumigation (FUM)
- 6 hours in Pesticide Category 24 (Ornamental and Turf)
- 3 hours in Pesticide Category 26 (Aquatic Pest Control)
- 3 hours in Pesticide Category 38 (Commodity Fumigation)
- 9 hours in Pesticide Category 41 (Mosquito Control)
- 33 hours in Category 7A (Industrial, Institutional, Structural Pest Control)
- 3 hours in Category 7B (Fumigation)
- 3Hours in Category 8 (Public Health Control)
- 36 hours in Category 7 (General Household and Structural Pests)